Sunday, July 12, 2009

Legends Devastator







































Well just a random Post about how you should get Legends Devastator over Supreme Devastator. Supreme devastator has no robot mode for the individual constructions, legends does. Supreme set does not in clude Overload, Legends does. Legends class is cheaper ( I Think ) and it has a bit more capabilities condsidering how it has robot mode, vehicle mode, then there Devastator mode. I really am excited and can not wait to purchuse him. I will see how much he is, i really haven't seen him compared with anyone, and i dont know how big the individual robot modes are on my " Things To Look Forward To" Section of my blog, you will see him listed there. Enjoy. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Legends Devastator is awesome. I like him better than the £100 lame toy Devastator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me 2, i'm DYING to get him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i want one so i can make a youtube stop motion

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the big one for my boys xmas but i want to get theotheronefor his birthday in nov? when does it come out

    ReplyDelete