Monday, July 20, 2009

Desert Tracker Ratchet Update.







Well i have just added some modifications to my Desert Tracker Ratchet to make him more movie accurate. I have taken some Blue paint and also some Red paint and added it to make some sirons. Also if you have him, and do not like to use the strecher as a weapon, i have a solution. The solution is to take the piece that is in the bottom that says H2 on it that holds the head, when it is folded back you can tab the strecher into a hole on the bottom piece, as i have been doing, this also makes it alot more movie accurate because he has the spare tire on his back. I have movie 1 Ratchet next to the sequal's because i am comparing them. I have also added som Red paint to the Knee joints that are on the sides of the tire on the roof in car mode, this gives Ratcher Red knees and i really like it so far. Back to the sirons, one side of them is Red, the other is Blue, when they dry i will go over it with half Blue on the Red side, and have Red on the Blue side. If you have any idea's for me to modify Desert Tracker Ratchet, or any of my other toys, please tell me and i will consider to put t on Ratchet.

2 comments:

  1. Well you could do a repaint of Rampage and make him more orange and add detail. Other than that i cant think of any other good ideas for repaints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, i am actually considering to put red over the yellow on Rampage, but it would require alot of painting skills, that i just do not have :p
    but my dad said that he would help me out :-)

    ReplyDelete