Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Poll Results; My Toy Picks; Names.

Well I'm happy to say that 39 people have voted on my poll :-) I'd like to thank everyone who voted, as i did not know that that many people have been following my blog :-). Well the results are that pritty much everyone enjoyed the Movie ( what Transformers fan wouldn't ;-)).

Now on to my RoTF Toy picks.

I will go by Classes (If i do not list a class it simply means that i do not really like that class or don't see anything that i want.)

SCOUTS: Ransack, DirtBoss: I really like the idea of a WWII BiPlane for a transformer, if Jetfire was not in RoTF i wouldn't be surprised if Ransack took his place, I like dirtBoss because it is cool to have a forklift transformer that was also seen in the 2007 tie-in videogame, i also like the idea of the " Forks " as weapons.
DELUXES: Skids & Mudflap ( Icecream truck), Soundwave, Chromia, Rampage, Mudflap & Skids, Jolt, Sideswipe, Breakaway, Bumblebee: Skids & Mudflap icecream truck mode is a very unique deluxe class figure that has two scout class sized figures in a deluxe sized car, Really cool, you should definetly pick him up, Soundwave is awesome. Really cool to just poss as the feet really make that possible, Chromia is neat to roll around and is great, Rampage has his whips that make him stand out, His jackhammer mode is my favorite and i couldnt reccomend this guy enough, Mudflap & Skids are fun to play with, Jolt is really cool and i just wish he had more screentime in RoTF, Sideswipe was like a replacement of Jazz and is the coolest Tansformer in the toyline to me, Breakaway is great, i wish he was in the movie, And Bumblebee i think he just deserves to be picked up.
VOYAGERS: Mixmaster, Demolisher, Starscream: Mixmaster is my favorite voyager as he is awesome with his 3rd mode being a turret and making him more awesome! Demolisher ( similar to Chromia) is fun to roll around, Starscream is great with the addition of the Cybertronian tattoos making him so much cooler!
LEADERS: Optimus Prime, Jetfire: Its simple... Get them both for their combonation.

Also i would like to list all the names that i have came up wht for Transformers, tell me what you think :-)

Tailwhip
Reload
Renegade
Recon
Jetblast
Relay
Cringe
Destructor
Destroyer
Hazard

1 comment:

  1. Destroyer, Destructer, Renegade, and Cringe are stuped names.

    ReplyDelete