Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ransack Toy Review

Well today i went to my local Toy store ( Toys-r-us) and bought Scout class Ransack. I was dissapointed that almost everytime i go, there is only Demolisher, Ironhide, Bumblebee and Soundwave (WTF!! :-()) Wel this time they had the boney looking Ransack. Ransack is a very old guy who i think is similar to Jetfire. The toy is very interesting to me, I really like were the decepticoon symbol is located on his WWII (might be WWI) Bi-plane alt-mode. The funny thing is on the box on the back were it says " Robot Mode ", The wing on the side of the foot is on the opposite side then were it is supposed to go which means the feat are backwards to. He has two bombs on hisleft arm, and what seems to be two machine gun turrets on the right, His head is the engine and what i think really stands out about this figure is how his wing on the side of the leg makes him unique ( I think). Overall i really recomend picking up this toy as he would be great t add to anyones collection. I give him a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment