Friday, July 17, 2009

Prepare For Leader Jetfire Review? :-)





If you have looked at the "Things To Look Forward To On This Blog" section of my blog, you would have noticed that it said "Leader class Jetfire or Leaderclass Optimus Prime, coming in Augest". Well i had a choice an i am getting them both anyway, its just that one i would get for my birthday and one i would have to save money and then buy it. I have decided that i want to get Jetfire. I wan to get Jetfire before i get Prime because i love SR-71 Blackbirds and I love his look, and just can not ignore this toy. This review will come Sometime between Augest 12, and Augest 18. My birthday is actually Augest 15 but i dont know if i will get it early, or may not have time to post review because of me having a party or having fun :-). I am still a little unsure about my decision so i will post a poll on the side of my blog asking if i should get Leader Optimus Prime, or Leader Jetfire first. If the winner is (EX.) Optimus rime, i might in the end change my mind and ask for Jetfire, so if that happens don't think i didn't look at your opinions. So get voting as it ends next Friday :-)...................

No comments:

Post a Comment