Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Voyager MixMaster Toy Review ( UPDATED); Deuxe Jolt Peaugh Review.



Well earlier today I Went to my local WalMart and purchased what i have waned for a longtime Voyager Mixmaster. I was deeply impressed with this figure and i soon hope to get all of the construction's toys that come out ( not the ones to form Devastator) as i already have deluxe Rampage and am very pleased with him. His alt mode is very cool to me and i love how detailed the back of his cement mixer is. I have only used the 3rd battle mode once as i didn't really like it. One thing that dissapoint's me is how there is color on the toy that he did not have in the movie, similar to Soundwave. I am having some problems with him though because i cannot get the cab to attach to were it is suppose to go in Robot mode :-( ( i also have this problem on Rampage only Rampage is with his supporters that are suppose to hold up the shovel thing) Overall, i really like this toy s he is now my favorite toy. I would really recomend picking this toy upas he would be awesome to add to a collection :-), i am now out to get Demolisher :-)

Favorite Toy list :-)

1. Mixmaster

2. Soundwave

3. Rampage

4.Ransack

5. Chromia

UPDATE: When I said that i could not get the cab to attach to the back of him in robot mode, as i was fiddleing with him i noticed that there was a flip peg that was difficult to flip but once you flip it is is fine. :-)

Also Peaugh has posted his review of Deluxe Jolt enjoy :-)

http://www.youtube.com/user/peaugh?blend=1&ob=4

3 comments:

  1. Here's the rest of the David Letterman Show with Optimus Prime. It' s hilarious!
    http://www.cbs.com/late_show/the_ten_spot/video.php?cid=518893744&pid=TOd8pkrbh5jd_jDdkVlAgvHQHqTRvL_7&show=all&offset=0&play=true

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm i was considering getting mixmaster. its either between him and long haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Well I'm getting LongHaul when he comes out, but if you want a detailed robot mode get voyager longhaul, but Mixmaaster has a very detailed car mode

    ReplyDelete