Sunday, August 23, 2009

100th post, Leader Jetfire Review


Well here it is, my leader Jetfire review, also my 100th post! I was saving it for him! Now on to Jetfire.... Jetfire turns into a Lockheed Martin SR-71 BlackBird. This is an incredibley awesome Mode! As it is possibley the most awesomest jet for a transformer ever. Unfortunetly the kibble on the bottom of the jet makes this toy a bit less wanted :-(, but that does not make it awful. He has landing gear wich is great, and they all retract, the front one becomes his cane in robot mode, and he also has a missle launcher under the nose of the plane that can detach if you want it to, it also attach's to his rist in robot mode for a missle launcher above his hand. He also cann combine with Leader class Optimus Prime, which can make him even more awesome! When they are combined as we all know, Optimus has the gun arm that believe it or not you can also put the gun on Jetfire if you would like, but he fails to hold it very well. he actually has his wiskers which is a very neat thing. He has four decepticon symbols: on the top wings on each of them there are a red symbol with the wing hing's and a few numbers, on the bottom ones, a symbol on each side that seems like jetfire has been trying to scratch off of himself (just a thought), and also picture of a skunk that my friend thinks just might mean that since there is a decepticon symbol right near it mens that they stink i agree. right near the cockpit there is the words "LT. COL BROWLY", followed by some smaller print that i cannot read. the tips of his thrusters are rubber along with the nose of the plane. There are also the two red stripes toward the back of the plane and "JTFR" on both sides of the middle of the plane. Unfortunetly the color is off as it is blue with a bit of yellow and some white instead of being all black, infact my friend Ross who pained Mixmaster, is making a deal with me to paint him black and add silver and a bit of red detail for 20.00. I am givig him Jetfire for painting soon. When you pull down a yellow nob-thing, in a scottish accent Jetfire says "Jetfire's my name" and a bunch of gears in his chest move around, while one side of his chest will light up (WTF!) and the cockpit above his head will also light up, as his head turns.


Overall, i incrediby love and reccomend this toy, be sure to check the upcoming toy reviews for more, a i am adding new ones right now!


I give Leader class Jetfire a 8 out of a possible 10, due to kibble and lack of color correction

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you love this toy as if it's your girlfriend! I'm not sure I'll get him since the color is a bit off and I don't have enough cash for a leader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, not as much as my girlfriend, but i used birthday money

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your review is very informative. Only one side of his chest lights up though. I may pass if this is a problem with all the Leaders.

    If i had the money i might consider it but at the moment i am saving for Leader Class Starscream and the rumored Leader Class Grindor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou, i like the jetmode alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. That is my main reason for wanting him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this blog is pretty cool,it has a lot of good and interesting content,good for you I hope you can add more useful information and upgrade your site,I like it,it has full details about transformers and remember there are good medicines to reduce fever and it's always important take care so much about our health

    ReplyDelete