Thursday, August 13, 2009

Modded Mixmaster

Well i just got back from my friend Ross' house and he is also a transformers fan who does blackwashing and paint's his transformers also. He painted my Mixmaster on the mixer thing and rubbd it off to give it a dirty affect, he also did the same to the grill, smokestacks steps,and a bit to the vent things. added black to the head and the stuff below the head. In mattalic he painted the legs and feet, unfortunetly we could not finish the arms because my brother was waiting outside for me. I'd like to thank my good friend Ross for making mixmaster look badass, i will upload pix's when ever possible. He is now awesome

4 comments:

  1. Is the Decepticon symbol effected by the repaint?

    Please upload pics soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! I wish I could have someone paint my transformer figures the way I want it to be. I especially want my Rampage to be perfecty colored like he was in Revenge of the Fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you can see the decepticon symbols but not as good, they are not blue, they look black wich is hot. And i want to soon but... my dad never letss me use his laptop, bcus my computer doe not allow it to uplad pix bcus it is like 10 years old

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok then . . .

    Replying to KirkH:

    This might help if you want to repaint a figure

    http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/WorkspaceSetup/TransformersPaint.html

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete