Monday, August 10, 2009

SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

Well i would just like to say that my birthday is five days away and i have found some gifts rapped up in the basement that i teared a bit open :-P. First off, i found two Transformers toys, I found Voyager Megatron, and Scout DuneRunner!! Next i found my favorite movie in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORREST GUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL it would not seem like it but that is my favorite movie ever, and the ones i list on my profile after. I know that on my profile it says i am 14 but that is just a fake age so i can blog xD, I will actually be 13, that is all i wanted to say, if i find anything else i will tell you... :-)

6 comments:

  1. Your so lucky. I have to wait till Christmas Eve for my Birthday :(

    Well i hope you have a Happy Birthday anyway. Hope you get many TF Toys along with everything else you want. Havent seen Forrest Gump but i`ll probably see it tommorow and review it then. Hope you have a lovely time celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have'nt seen forrest gump!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG lol it is sad tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and your bday is on christmas eve??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check under your parents bed and in your moms trunk. Maybe even the boat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly doubt it is on the boat, mabye the camper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes my BD is on Christmas eve. (So long to wait) :(

    If you have an attic that is one of the more likely places. It is probably somewhere that is used rarely. Besides why search for your gifts now. Wait. The suprise is worth it :)

    ReplyDelete