Saturday, August 15, 2009

Voyager Demolishor review.




Well here is my 3rd and final birthday review, I have recieved Voyager Demolishor from my cousin Nicky and i thank him for this awesome figure. Demolishor is one of the consucticons that does not form Devastator as we all know, He has a pritty bad-ass altmode with the translucent purple windows, and a very nice cab. He is prity small in alt mode for a voyager, but has a very big robot mode. He has a very awesome decepticon symbol on the bottom of the side of the alt mode. His robot mode is very strange and does not fill up very well... he has a very awesome head sculpt, i think it is possible my favorite head sculpt out of all of the constructicon's. unfortunetly his hands do not rotate to make the arms more proportionate. The shovel has alot of posibility in vehicle mode as you can make it look really hot, I will be modding him with blackwash detail later, i will be sure to have an update video showing what i have done. Unfortunetly the treads do not rotate in vehicle mode unless you use alot of force on the ground, but in robot mode, it is a bit easier. You can actually make him have a bit more space filled up by bringing the upper tire down more and i think it looks alot better, overall i really like this awesome figure as he is a must have to add to anyone's collection.


I give Vyager Deloishor a 8 out of a possible 10

3 comments:

  1. Aesome. I might get him next1 Happy Birthday, bro1 Mine is in less than a month on September 1st. And I also just got Deluxe Arcee and Deluxe Sideswipe. They both are really cool and you were right that they'd have Wave 4 at target! I already had Chromia so I plan to get Deluxe Flare-upwhen she comes out oo. I might not do any reviews on them any time soon cuz Ihave to start school tomorrow. Hooray. I have to tuck in my shirt or I'll get suspended when it's not even a private school and doesn't say you have to tuck it in in the Student Code of Conduct. South Carolina can be a little ridiculous I'll tell ya! Wish me luck. By the way, my mom's getting me the IceCream Twins I think and my dad might get me Voyager Starscream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no problem, and ur so lucky i wish i had arcee n sideswipe, im getting ha sideswipe mostlikely and thanks dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i cannot believe skool starts tomorro with you

    ReplyDelete