Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Deluxe Ravage Review

Well Before I do anything iwould like to say that this is not my Figure. My cousin Nicky and I recently had a Sleepover and he left Ravage at my place. So I thought.., What the hell, mine as well review it. ravage does not have a movie accurate color scheme. It is Black, with a purple eye instead of a red one. This is such a let down to me... If this was my figure, i would have painted it silver by now. The "Re-Entry" Mode as the box mysteriously calls it, is prity weird. It looks like a submarine as most people have been saying. The two guns are movie accurate, they a re a very nice addition to the toy. This dark colored ravage is very remmanisant of G1 ravage because the legs, and decepticon symbol are white and purple. it looks a whole lot like him. Something cool about him is his mech-alive gimmick, if you pull a nob that is discised as the biggest spike, his head goes forward, ears go back, and his mouth opens up. Unfortunetly, ravage's waiste is incredibly loose. it is so flimsey that it drive's me insane!!!! He has fairly good articulation. I am just really mad that Habro is lacking in movie accuracy >(. Overall, this is an okay toy that i think is very similar to arcee, Not worth the money.



I give Deluxe Ravage a 5 out of a possible 10.

1 comment:

  1. I`m only going to get him for customs. I cant believe Hasbro cut down on accuracy just for the lame Re-entry mode.

    ReplyDelete