Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Icecream Twins Sticker Pictures.

Well from TFW2005, Here is a picture of what it a custom (I think, am not very sure about the hole post on TFW...) Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe class Icecream Twins Skids and Mudflap. I really wish this was "considered a repaint so that later it can be released again. I wish but probably will not happen. I cannot wait to get my Icecream twins because i am going to make them all dirty looking with black paint like they were in the movie. I will try and add the Decepticons suck my popsicle sign. Click here to read it from TFW2005, you can see the bad-ass image below

Also, I have just spoke with my mom and she has a greed to buy it for me, but i will pay her with my money, she only is doing it because i do not have a credit card. But unfortunetly, i do not have the Iceream twins yet, soi will have the sheet wothout thm lol. zbut i cant get the sheet for 2 weeks because it is my moms birthday soon and my allowence is going to her for her birthday. and in 2 weeks i will order it, If you have the icecream twins and want this add on click here to view it

No comments:

Post a Comment