Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11

well I know this has nothing to do with Transformers, but i thought i would bring it up. Well today is one of the most historic days in the history of the United States. The day when Terrorist's succesfully crashed three of our passenger planes into both of the world trade center buildings, and into the Pentagon. But one brave group of people gave their live's so that we can live another day. I thank and respect every single one of those people who gave their lives for us, I live in a tiny town... But two people who live down the street comuted to NYC, and they worked in the Towers... They are not here today. I live quite close to NYC, and i was only in Kindergarten when it happened, I have seen some of the most graphic tapes that you can't even imagine from the people and there inguries, it is a terrible and grusume thought, but I hope that everyone who is reading this right now to Never forget the brave souls who gave their lives for us... May they all rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment