Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Help me out again :-)

Well i am trying to decide what i want for christmas as early as possible. I wil find out the devastaotr poll results in a few hours, and if that fails, i will cross it of my list, i dont think i want it anymore... But we will see what happens. Instead I have been looking at stuff cheeper that devy. I have been looking into 1 of the 3 masterpiece Seekers. Therefore when the devy poll ends i will put up another one asking if you think that i should get materpiece Starscream, Thundercracker, or Skywarp. At the moment Thundercracker is what i want, but i will take any 1 of the three. They each go from 80 bucks to 100bucks, Starscream was 80, Thundercracker was 90, and skywarp is 100. You can vote later tonight (hopefully)

10 comments:

  1. Looks like it will be a draw as there is only six hours left when i`m posting this.

    Even though you are going for other items why are you in a rush. Once these items dissapear from stores they go cheap online.

    If you like Thundercracker then get him. Otherwise you will just have us voting at random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im jst wondiring wat u guys think about my chices thats all,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok then. Nice to see that you have faith in your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, i do what i can :-), unfortunetly, my computer is really lod so it will not let me see the results of a poll i put up, so if i cut it short, then i will not no the results, so i wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok just so you know the results are currently 7/7 with 14 total posts and 3 hours remaining. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your kidding another TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONG just m luk. I just finidhed watching tf1

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry bout speeling very lazy today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its okay. I managed to untie it just now. The outcome should appear in 2 hours :)

    Oh and do you know if there is any way to change the poll thing because somehow it allowed me to vote twice. Once while signed in the other time while anonymous. I`m sorry if i changed the outcome to a way you didnt like it. Hope to talk more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. na man, I dnot care if you voted again on the poll.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok then. I hope you get your desired outcome this time.

    ReplyDelete