Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Transformers 2 footage, Demolisher and Wheelie.

Well some Transformers 2 footage has leaked out to the web... This time it's a scene with N.E.S.T. getting ready to take out Demolisher and also a scene with Wheelie in Makaela's motorcycle shop. Unfortunetly their in German although it does make me think that Wheelie has wheeled feet...
enjoy.

Demolisher's start.

http://www.prosieben.de/kino_dvd/videoplayer/64592/

Wheelie's humiliation :-)

http://unterhaltung.t-online.de/c/18/99/86/38/18998638,vv=P5.html

Here is the tranlation for the Wheelie/Mekaela scene.

Sam:"Hello,Mikaela?"
Mikaela:"I cant believe you dumped me on our first Webcam date."
Sam:"Speed reading...I'm having a nervous breakdown...I´m now seeing this symbols since..."
Mikaela:"Since when?"
Sam:"Since I touched the cube shard....do you still have it?"
Mikaela:"Of course it is in our safe, everythings fine."
Sam:"M..Mikaela you will not touch it Ok? Dont touch it."
Mikaela:"I will not touch it..Sam it is locked in the Safe in the garage nobody knows where it is."
Wheelie:"I do...you are hot but not very smart...come on...thats fine,that will work..AAH...this damn douchebag."
Wheelie to the dog:"What are you looking at dogface?!..what the?..this place is an absolute nightmare..pain..thath hurts...oh god.."
Mikaela noticing wheelieMikaela:"One second.."
Wheelie:"That..hurts...that was the Five aaannd *does the weird noise.*and click."Gets captured by Mikaela
Wheelie:"Thats all you got?!"
Mikaela:"What do you want here you little freak!"
Wheelie:"Thats my eye you dopey cow!! Easy Wargoddess,I´m just a small scrapmetal drone."
Mikaela:"And I´m your worst nightmare."

1 comment:

  1. I cant see why Sam would like Mikela she doesnt have any need for him. She can take care of herself. Also Mikela seems to be too tough this film she has lost all her precious sensitivity which made Sam like her in the first film.

    ReplyDelete