Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Transformers RoTF Toy Pick's. (updated.)

Since the first wave of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toy's have been released, i have started to create a list. I have composed a list of my most wanted toy's.

Out of the constructin's toy's i would like to purchuse...

1. Demolsher ( not confirmed but still a construct. vehicle)
2. Rampage (just plain out awesome)
3. Mixmaster ( the leader, + a really awesome look and a 3rd mode (only on the toy))

Out of the Autobots i would like to purchuse...

1. Sideswipe (best toy in Rotf in my opinion)
2. Optimus Prime ( dont have the toy from the first film so i am getting this one)
3. Breakaway ( i love the design of this Arialbot)
4.Jetfire ( so i can combine Optimus Prime and himself to form JetPrime.
5. Skids ( ice cream truck mode)
6. Mudflap (ice cream truck mode)

Out of the Decepticon's i would like to purchuse...

1. Starscream ( love the tatoos :-) also, i dont have his toy from the first film.)
2. Grindor and Scorponox ( i wanted Blackout from the first film but for some reason didnt get it so here is my chance for a clone :-))
3. Sideways ( love his vehicle mode)


These are all of My RoTF toys that i plan to buy im trying to save my money :-)

Tell me what toy's you want in the comment section.

UPDATE: I hav leveled it down to my budget of 70 dollars (for now...) and have decided to get deluxe class only because of their cheapness.

i am purchuseing...
1. Deluxe class Rampage ( i love his third mode and what an awesome toy still :-))
2. Deluxe class Sideswipe (HAs to be one of if no thebest looking toy in the Deluxe class)
3. Soundwave (Im starting to really like this toy for some reason)
4.Sideways (i like his car mode and i'd like to see him and Sideswipe battle in the movie so i can react it :-))
5. Breakaway ( I love the jet and im hoping he is in the movie)

Mabye's
1. Jetfire
2. Optimus Prime
3. Demolisher

1 comment: